Monday, December 14, 2009


I realize it's been some time since I posted an entry. I am in the process of packing up my house to move to a a bigger place. I don't have as much free time as I'd like and most days I have to decide between doing my inner work and meditations or writing on my Blog. My priorities are of course doing my inner work.

I recently joined The Order of Bards, Ovates, and Druids (OBOD). I got my first materials from them last week and I am really enjoying it. I am learning a lot of widom already. I also am already incorperating elements of thier rituals into my own for this up coming Alban Arthran.

This weekend I went to a belly dance festival with my b'loved Marluna and her troop sisters. This is always an interesting experiance for me as I am pretty much the only guy around. I love being with my love, and her friends are cool. I had a good time, and yet it's not "MY" thing. Being the only guy around I find that I have to know when to be there and when to make myself scarce. I did an "invisiblity" spell in such a way as when I made a certian hand gesture I'd not be noticed. I think it had an interesting side effect though. I came to realize last night looking through the pictures taken, I am not in any of them! That might have a lot to do with that I was the one behind the camera a lot, but still I found it a bit odd. Perhaps some one else has a picture of me.

I did get an Alban Arthran ritual written up, and I think it's pretty good. I hope that those who will be there will take a lot from it and enjoy it. I really enjoy writing rituals and "performing" them. The idea that "Ritual is poetry in the world of action" really resonates in my heart. A ritual well done can touch people in magical ways and change their life. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside to know that I had a hand in bringing that about.

I am still working on those gates, and still experiancing life in new ways because of it.
Gwynt-Siarad

No comments:

Post a Comment