Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ring a ding dong beneath the world tree




So here they are! The first picture is my alter with the world tree representation I made. I got the inspiration from a picture in Ian's book. I am sure if he sees this, he'll know which one I am talking about. The second picture is the Bell I got at Good will and the stand I made for it. It makes a beautiful sound that goes right to my soul. There is some magick in that old bell, I can feel it.

Yesterday I memorized a simple dedication ritual from ADF and the nine virtues. You can expect to see some thoughts about the virtues in the not to distant future.

Cheers!
Gwynt

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's a nice find for a Good Will =)

    Living in a college-town, our two are always heavily picked over; it's not often you find an awesome-looking, let alone magical bell lying around.

    ReplyDelete