Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pepper update

So far still no Pepper. I did another journy today, and again I got the house image. I see it pretty clearly, however I can't tell where it's at. I can't see a street or an address. I thought I would then try something different. I "found" pepper astraly and "invoked" myself inside her head to see what she was seeing. I got the distinct impression she was happy. Still I could only see around the yard. I did see the back of the house for the first time, but again I didn't see anything that indicated where the house might be. Divination is by far my weakest skill magicaly speaking. Directing energies for healing or spell work is much more where my talents lie. I think the biggest reason why skrying and divination are so difficult for me is a subtle but still there disbelief in it. I WANT to believe, but there is this little voice in the back of my brain that says when I am spirit-walking and trying to see things in this world, it's all just my imagination. Funny I don't seem to have this problem when dealing with spirits or soul retreavals, or casting spells or doing healings. I don't know if Pepper will ever turn up or not, I don't know if the house I keep seeing is real or just in my head, but I'd sure like to find out one way or another.
Another thing I have been considering is the nature of the dogs dissapearence...or leaving rather. The dog simply ran out the door when it was opened and never looked back. It would seem to me that the dog didn't want to be there any longer for some reason. As a druid, I do believe animals don't truly belong to a person. Maybe Pepper wasn't happy there. I don't know, but I do have to wonder if Pepper even WANTS to go home.
Gwynt-Siarad

1 comment:

  1. Divination and real time scrying are my weak points as well. If it makes you feel any better most folks I know who are quite good at divination turn out to hate to divine. The good stuff is great to report, the bad stuff.. less thrilling. Most choose that they'd rather not know.

    I also dig that you are also a MT and an energy worker!

    I've always loved Greer's books, and am really excited to meet someone who is learning from his Druid tradition.

    ReplyDelete