Thursday, February 25, 2010

old man of the sea and little innocence

This week I have been working on my own self development. I have been working with two complimentary aspects of the self. That side of our self that is old and wise and filled with experience, and the side of ourselves that is young and innocent, but seeing the world anew. It seems to me that these two aspects can be very powerful when working together. One combigns the knowledg and experiance of life with the imagination and excitement of youth. While I was talking to these to aspeccts they explained to me how, for example, they worked together to allow me to give good council to a friend. I had to find a creative way of getting a message or idea to them in such a way that they would accept the idea. I wish I could write more, but I am out of time.
Gwynt-Siarad

No comments:

Post a Comment