Thursday, July 1, 2010

Dreaming those special kinda dreams again

On Monday I had a dream I was at collage looking down the hill at "my" home that in reality was a home I had never seen before in my life. There was smoke coming out of the windows and I could see that inside was engulfed in flames. I remember feeling a little panicked that my house was burning from the inside out.
Today my mom called and told me that she has decided to tell my father to move out. It's not a surprise to me. I knew this was coming. In fact, I think it's a good idea. The two seem to be making each other crazy and they are both miserable. They have been married 46 some odd years. I knew the dream I had on Monday was one of those special dreams. Like I had early in the year. It's just their meanings are never clear to me until the event for which I think they are about happens. I know it could all be coincidence, but my gut tells me otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment