Tuesday, April 26, 2011

messenger...but didn't catch the message


I had a new and interesting experience last night. I was having a dream, I can't remember it, but I remember thinking that it was the spirit of a once living person, though I don't recall ever knowing them, trying to give me a message. At the time I got the message, but then woke with a start in time to see the bed room door swing open a bit then shut. Not all the way shut, and it wasn't shut tight to start with. However in the year and a half I have been living here I have never seen the bedroom door do that. I believe it was the spirit leaving. I then fell back to sleep. Sadly, when I woke up for good, I remember the incident but no clue as to the message. I should have written it down.

On another note, I have been studying my Ogham and I am starting to get a better feel for it. However the last two three Ogham readings I have done have been difficult to interpret.

No comments:

Post a Comment