Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Meditation journal #12

Nothing major to report. I have been doing my daily devotions and two power meditations with regularity. The words flow, as does the water and fire. It continues to be an important part of my day, and helps me feel empowered and balanced. Really what more can a person ask for? I haven't done any major magical workings for a while now. I am planning one for this Thursday. A druid only solstice ritual, and as part of that I will be doing a magickal working on a cord I made for a friends handfasting. I mention this because it is during magical workings that I make use of the two powers. The daily meditations help me learn to store it in the three cauldrons and channel it for use during magick. I will see if I get the sense that I have more control and amounts of the two powers to use in the working.

No comments:

Post a Comment