Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Body of Light



In my most recent Gwers I was given this exercise to do called the body of light. It is an exercise that I have done in different versions many times in the past, so doing it the way described was not very difficult for me. Simply I imagined and then felt light eminating from my body staring with the soles of my feet and working my way up. Simple though that it was, it felt really good! After thinking on how I felt during and aftewards it occurs to me that I should use this exercise when I am feeling down, especialy when the weather has me feeling down. During the meditation and exercise I had the druid prayer for peace come to me unbidden from the depths of my mind. I also worked on opening up the gates of my heart some more. In other words "Love and light". Heh.
Gwynt-Siarad

No comments:

Post a Comment