Sunday, January 10, 2010

Place of peace


Deep within the still center of my being may I find peace.
Silently within the grove may I share peace.
Gently within the greater circle of human kind may I radiate peace.

This druid prayer of peace has in a short time been very helpful to me in times of difficulty. However tonight I truly feel at peace. A deep peace that wells from within and flows out to my outer world. For right now, in this moment, all is still, all is as it should be. On this winter's night.

My magical practice and meditations continue daily. My heart gates are easier to open each day and love flows more freely too.
Did some energy and massage work to help a friend with a headache today.
The other day, I and another member of the pagan meetup found a fantastic spot to hold public rituals. We were blessed with a visit of Coyote while we were there at mid morning. We took this as a good omen.
Gwynt-Siarad

No comments:

Post a Comment