Friday, January 28, 2011

Meditation journal week 5


Though I am not able to find the time to do meditation each day, I am still getting 4 or 5 days a week in. Earlier this week, I made time in the mornings after my shower while the rest of the house was still asleep to meditate. These were short, only about 15 minuets before I would leave for the CNA class. At the end of this week, the location of the class was shifted about 25 minuets north of me, and I had to get up and leave home earlier, thus killing my meditation time in the morning. Today I made time to meditate in the evening. This went really well. I felt the two powers line up with in my easily and I felt them strongly. I had a great sense of balance. I also want to mention that the other day I had a discussion with my wife. It was a topic that she felt strongly about and at one point she said things that would normaly have gotten me heated. This time however it just rolled over and off me like water off a ducks back. I was totaly calm, warm and loving. What might have blown into an argument, rolled seemlesly into friendly negotiation and a solution found. I attribute this to my meditations. "Between water and fire, I find my balance."

No comments:

Post a Comment