Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Disconnect

Today I feel a dissconnect to the ancestors spirits and gods. I am not sure the why of it, though I suspect it has to do with recent events. I was to go and do some healing work with a client on monday, however that was put to an end when I went to start my Jeep and found...nothing. Dead battery. So the day became about getting that sorted out. Yesterday eveing I had a Chemistry test. I didn't do as well on it as I would have liked I am sure, on top of that I got a huge migrain that came on quickly. The pain was so intense that on my drive home I began to vomit. Nothing to humble a man like driving home sitting in his own vomit. I had another test this morning in A and P. That went much better. I am feeling fine today other then this sudden dissconnect. I tried a meditation, but just couldn't "get into it". It did feel good to just sit and pet my dogs though and listen to the birds. Maybe I am just tired from not sleeping well last night. I think that's it. A good nights sleep tonight and I'll be back to my old self. I don't like this feeling though and wish it would pass.
Gwynt-Siarad

No comments:

Post a Comment