Tuesday, May 3, 2011

what was that about.....

Last night at around 2:30 am, I was suddenly awoken by a crashing noise coming from our living room. I got up, shillelagh in hand, and investigated the racket. A picture of my step daughter had fallen from the mantle taking a metal cut out of fir trees that were also there as direction with it. Yet strangly not hitting a closer and much larger fairy statue. The picture was not simply at the foot of the mantle, but several feet away as if tossed. I could find no simple reason why this should happen. After searching the house I and my wife went back to bed. Instead of going back to sleep I went into a shamanic trance and explored my home as spirit. In the living room I saw a large whitish spirit in the shape of smoke. I was able to chase it off. Today I have done a minor banishment with sacred water and fire.

1 comment: