Thursday, December 31, 2009

The gentel guid


A large part of my magical practice is shamanic in nature. In these I have four animal guides. The Stag was the first who came to me and as I like to say is my MVP. He is always there. One aspect of the stag is that they are said to gently lead people to adventures. Recently I have found this to be true, not just for me, but through me for others. I am discovering that my strongest magics are not those that I do for others, but those that I lead others to do for them selves. I have also noticed that I am "hearing" more messages from Stag, and this morning from Fox while I am in a normal state of consiousness then I did before, especially in the last 24 hours. I am not sure what the change is other then my continued practice and work. I suspect the "opening of my heart gates" has perhaps opened more then that, some how allowing me to be more in touch with my guides. This can only be a good thing. The wind talks and I am listening.
Gwynt-Siarad

No comments:

Post a Comment