Saturday, September 11, 2010

wow...where have I been?

Well Last saturday night things took a turn for the worst in my wife's health. There were complications after her ERCP which caused internal bleeding. She passed out in my arms early sunday morning. I rushed her to the ER and we stayed in the hospital till Tuesday. They had to do another procedure to correct the problem. I have been home taking care of her these past few days as well as getting caught up on my homework. I haven't been able to do my daily mediations like I usualy do. I have snuck it in here and there. Any rate, the above is my reason for no Blogging. As she heals and is better able to care for herself, I'll have more time to blog again.

4 comments:

  1. May the Healing of God descend upon her and make her whole, by the power of Elohim Tzabaoth, Raphael I conjure you to bring rapid healing, in the name of the First Father, His Holy Word, and the Spiritus Mundi, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Healing blessings for your wife,Gwynt Siarad. I hope that she recovers fully soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family is in my prayers, Gwynt.

    ReplyDelete