Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hi my name is Lugh.


Today was a red letter day for me. I have been doing offerings of herbs and incense almost everyday for about a week now. Today after doing it, I sat and meditated. Before I go further I Need to go back. Last night I noticed a change in the energy patterns around my home. At first I thought it was just the strong wind that had blown up. But the feeling was different. I couldn't quite put my finger on how, just that it felt like energy was moving in ways it didn't normally. As I slept that night I had a very long and very vivid dream. When I awoke I wasn't sure if the dream was important or not, but it was unpleasant. I had the feeling that something, I didn't know what, was coming. In the end I called it just a dream and nothing more.
My goal for the meditation this day was to simply practice quiting my mind. No spirit-walks, no nothing...just silent. I achieved that but then as the clouds moved a stream of sunlight hit my face and body and I heard a voice in it. It identified it's self as the god Lugh. He warned me that I would have to be strong in the next few months, then he was gone, and not a word about what I would be facing.
I didn't have to wait long though to get a good idea. My fiance' called me and told me her beloved grandfather is dying. His kidneys are failing, his liver is failing, and his PO2 levels are so poor even on oxygen he can't walk across a room without getting dizzy. We have plans to go up there in two months. She hopes he can hang on that long so she can see him one more time. I know when he passes to the summer lands, it will be hard for her. All grandfathers should be loved so much as he.
That aside, this is the first time Lugh has spoken to me. Short as the message was, I liked it.
To go back again, further this time, readers may recall that the spirits had instructed me on how to make a copper disk that could be used in magick. I finished said disk and asked the spirits about two days back now, how to use it. I was told that it is used to scry with or to summon spirits or to lessen a spirits presence in this world. It's like a window to the other side of the veil. I tried some scrying in it, but that's about all. As I use it more, I'll be sure to post more about it.
Gwynt-siarad

No comments:

Post a Comment